Thursday 14 December 2017

Some Tips on Interview

What will you do if our competitor offered you a higher salary?

  • Salary is not the bottom line. My professional growth in the present company and the faith my employer has in me is more important. Jumping jacks do not go far.

  • Salary doesn't matter how much the company gives me. It matters that what is the environment of the company and how are their employees. If Company teaches me a lot of experience and offers me more salary than I will consider it.

  • First I need job satisfaction. I am not giving more importance to salary and also I want job experience. so, if anybody offers high salary I won't agree...

If I gave you a billion dollars, what would you do with it?

  • It's like a dream but if I will have the billions dollar, first of all, I will spend this money to make companies and factories. The benefits of the company is that many people can get jobs from there and rest of amount I will spend on the poor child for higher education and food after getting the education they can work for me and I can make from billion to the trillion and more child can get an education for free and definitely I will return your billions dollar thanks.



  • I think it's one kind of dream to fulfill our wishes... I will help to maximum children who did not get an education due to the financial condition of their family in our state and the neighboring states.the children who really want to do something in their lives for others and themselves, and built their career by their own selves.. and I will offer them 1-time lunch also... and I had already what I need..and I'm sufficient with my life..but for parents, I will spend some amount of dollars separately in spare.then I will go ahead with my dream...

If I were to hire you for this job and I granted you three promises with regard to working here, what would they be?

  • Salary in Time. Freedom to work. regular appraisal
  • Don't make promise get me the authentic letter. Rest a good salary package in what I am convinced to work for you mentioned in the authentic job offer letter.
  • learning, opportunity and believe




There are many instances in a day when the minute needle and hour needle of a clock come in a straight line?

  • 24 time's

  • 22 times. 11 times in every 12 hours.

  • 24 Times Straight line Can be vertical/Horizontal or even diagonal( 12:30, 1:35, 2:40 and so on)

No comments: